DLK on Avenue offers the most comprehensive and effective Rosacea Treatment Program currently available.
A multifaceted approach is used for visible, long lasting improvement in spider veins, redness, flushing, blemishes and blushing. DLK combines the best of traditional prescription medical treatments with treatments delivered by cutting edge technology for the best chance of improvement.
Step 1: Comprehensive Medical Assessment
Dr. Lisa Kellett, the principal Dermatologist at DLK, personally assesses each patient’s skin condition through a detailed skin and health history, review of previous treatments and skin examination.
Step 2: Individualized Treatment Program
Dr. Lisa Kellett will design an individualized DLK Rosacea Treatment Program for each patient which might include some or all of the following:
- DLK Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Treatment uses multiple wavelengths of light to decrease persistent redness, inflammation, uneven texture, broken blood vessels and spider veins. The procedure takes 20 minutes and patients can immediately return to regular activities.
- DLK Dermal Infusion Treatments are a safe, painless, and non-invasive treatment that allow the skin to achieve a deep delivery of patient-specific solutions. This medically directed treatment offers a unique technology that combines several benefits in one treatment, improving skin tone and texture and pigmentation. Recommended for all skin types.
- DLK Oxygen Facial Treatments treat hyper-pigmentation, melasma and uneven skin tone resulting in brighter skin with more even skin tone. Great for environmentally damaged skin.
- DLK Chemical Peels are topical preparations including lactic acid, glycolic acid and salicylic acid which act to improve skin surface texture and pigmentation. The procedure takes 20 minutes and patients can immediately return to regular activities.
- DLK Medical Skin Care Program is a customized at home daily regimen consisting of medical grade skin care products to optimize treatment effects and maintain good results. Programs are customized for each patient to ensure they are using the best products for their individual skin care needs.
- Prescription Medications may be prescribed in conjunction with DLK Treatments as part of our multifaceted approach to maximize results in a short period of time.
Step 3: Results
In general, most patients can expect to see a visible improvement in redness, texture and blood vessel appearance. Results vary from patient to patient and are dependent on the treatment selected. With our multifaceted approach, most patients who undergo 5-6 full face treatments will see a 60-80% improvement with a decrease in redness and smoother looking skin.
Cost: Since every DLK Rosacea Program is custom designed for each patient, the cost will vary. A quote will be given during consultation.